Thursday, December 29, 2011

Today's What The Fuck? Photo.

Alright, new installment in this blog. This is where I find a photo with a million questions to be answered and I do my best in breaking it down for you. Feel free to send in pictures that are boggling your mind, confusing to all 6 senses or just some shit you want clarity on. Enough banter, here is today's WHAT THE FUCK photo.
Okay, so I guess it's not a shock to see Cher next to someone else with a face almost as fucked up looking as hers. Remember her smash role in "Mask" starring Eric Stoltz? How about her chart topping hit, "I got you babe" with at the time hubby, Sonny Bono. There are so many questions that come to mind when I gaze upon this picture worth a billion words. Like, what the fuck is Cher wearing? It's like Cher was Gaga before Gaga was Gaga... was she ahead of the curve or was she just so far off in left field that not even people who were on a steady diet of acid and dorritos could grasp it? Who knows? So, let's get to the point here... What's up with this retard? The only reason I refer to her as that is because the only sense I can make of this picture is that she was a Make A Wish kid and chose to meet Cher as her wish. What kind of person would want to fucking do that? A retard, that's who. So, even if she didn't look like Corky from Life Goes On, I'd still judge her the exact same. Also, is she just a tardy, or is she a midget too? A midget tardy... life just isn't fair. And what's up with those teeth? I know I got fucked up teeth too, but if I were a make a wish kid, I just wish for new teeth. Fuck Cher, the woman has much allure as a wolverine with genital herpees. And where the fuck are they? It looks like a general cubicle in any general office. Congratulations all at Dickhead & Ascociates Collection Agency Calling Center... We're about to announce our employee of the month and to do so, we found the biggest, washed up Z-List celebrity in her 30th century space garb to deliver the plaque! Here you are, I hope your lives are better now.

Dodging all bullets and pulling no punches, Slim!

Email all WHAT THE FUCK photos to SlimTheCool@gmail.com
Follow me on twitter @notorious_slim

1 comment:

  1. Nice Blog See This blog also
    http://seximages4u.blogspot.in/
    http://fuckimages.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete